hello week. good-bye weekend. i feel like i need another weekend. seriously i’m finding that the days and weeks keep going faster and faster. before long…i’ll be old 😉 i feel like a happy broken record coming here each week and saying that joy is everywhere and that i feel so….loved. joyful. at peace. excited. at home. seriously, y’all (i’m not southern but i just felt like saying that), God is so very faithful. months ago, one of my intern people told me about how when he was praying for me that he saw a book where i needed to focus on the page at hand rather than look ahead to the end. i think i’m finally starting to live like that and trust God like that. saying hello to the new adventure right here, right now and not trying to make another adventure happen on my own. so, without further ado, here are some snapshots of joy…
816. knowing that people have my back
830. more swings, more swings (cute little kiddos on the playground)
871. eating brownies with a spoon from the pan with my people
876. melting into peace
879. moments where my heart stops in a good way
880. memories i want to hold onto
888. closing my eyes to soak up the moment
908. bananagrams and cribbage and laughing and fabulous people
938. watching life!
and before you run off…don’t forget to comment because it makes my heart happy to hear from you all! did you watch life? what was the highlight of your week? anything I can be praying for you about?
p.s. i’m SO close to 1000 gifts. 🙂