Here’s what I’ve been loving this week! I’ve been fighting a cold the last few days so there’s a slight theme with some… :)
1. Hot water with honey! This has totally made it easier to drink lots of fluids. Nursing and being sick meant upping the fluids quite a bit!
2. Ice cream…for a sore throat :) I’ve been loving the Natural Vanilla from Breyer’s and Pistachio Pistachio by Ben & Jerry’s and Cinnamon Buns by Ben and Jerry’s. I’ve been looking for the best cookies and cream ice cream out there but can never remember which brands I like and don’t like. Plus, if anyone ever finds Mint Chocolate Cookie by Ben and Jerry’s let me know….I miss that flavor a lot!
3. Time with Asher, Boaz, and Ryan (when he’s not at work). Boaz has been such a good sport with all his crazy allergies and then with more kennel time when I got sick. He’s been so cute around Asher too. Though, he’s made it his mission to find all of Asher’s pacifiers…
4. An awesome 2 mile run with the husband and Asher! I was super happy with our time considering we had a stroller to push (we each took it for a mile) and since we haven’t been running much. I ran/walked 3 miles the other day with Asher and Boaz…and let me tell you that is a whole new ball game handling a stroller and a leash! Also, I’ve so been toying with the idea of sneaking in a half marathon before the weather turns cold, but based on timing it looks like we will have to shoot for next summer for some races. Maybe we can find a stroller friendly race!
5. My husband who takes such good care of me while I’m sick! From helping with Asher to coming home from work early to taking care of the dog to getting me what I want….I’m glad I married him and super glad he’s Asher’s dad!