I had so much fun writing last months “What I learned” that I thought I would jump on board again this time! February really felt like a short month and yet I definitely feel like there were a lot of big learning curves as well as fun things to learn too!
1. The Olympics are my favorite, but I learned that I do have a limit of watching…I eventually hit the: “We need to do something else!” stage! But all in all, I loved being able to see the athletes and the competition. Plus, my husband likes them too! Even Boaz loved all the times he got to either “watch” or sleep on us.
Boaz is so high maintenance.
2. There are SO many baby options for everything. I’ve started bookmarking a few things and my Pinterest page is growing!
3. This baby loves to move and I am in love with baby feet. One of my favorite ultrasound pictures definitely was the one with cute little feet. Not too surprising because I have always taken feet pictures wherever I travel.
Speaking of, I’m ready to be back in Africa… 🙂
4. I definitely have a bump and people have noticed. Maternity clothes are around the corner. Not yet, but definitely soon!
Oh and how cute is this picture with my husband.
5. My limit of handling winter is getting shorter. I am longing for walks and runs outside.
6. It’s okay to spend money to take care of me (even when I’d rather spend the money elsewhere!) and to do things afraid. I definitely had to be open to making this decision and to God’s promptings.
7. Downton Abbey turned into a perfect thing to watch while on the treadmill with Boaz! And I will say that I was thankful for a “happier” ending than last season.
8. Communication is ever a learning process, but worth the hard work.
9. Even though February is a “short” month, we totally used all of our grocery budget to make good food early in the month. Next month, I might need to spread things out a bit!
10. This salad dressing is delicious.
11. The book of Numbers hasn’t been nearly as hard to read as I thought it would be this time around and I am loving reading Romans this month. (I’ve been using this plan since I think July last year and have been more or less reading a day or two or three at a time. I love getting to read out of 4 different books each day.)
12. Baby names are hard to pick! But I am loving all the potential names and options…I may or may not be a name hoarder.
What did you learn this month?