The title of this post totally makes me think of a fitness challenge…but it’s not. I saw this on my favorite Vizsla loving blog and thought it was so fun! Since it’s a perfect sunny day and I’ve got the morning free, I’m taking a little time to start this. Here’s the lowdown…
ten secrets, nine loves, eight fears, seven wants, six places, five foods, four books, three films, two songs, and one picture.
So, today, I’m going to start off with six places! Mostly in random order 🙂
1. Africa. First place that comes to mind that has my heart and that I can’t wait to go back to someday. I loved falling in love with Africa even when there were the incredibly tough times and the things that stretched me to my limits. Living there for a year definitely was one of the best things I have ever done.
2. Greece…this trip for school was so good for my heart and filled with so much fun with fun people.
3. Italy. I loved all things pistachio and all things food! I would love to go back to Italy and explore more and see more of the coast.
4. Mountains. I love mountains. Hiking in them, looking at them, skiing, whatever. They’re my favorite. I would totally be down for living in the mountains someday. I loved living on the side of one in Africa. Add in a lake by the mountains and I’m set.
5. Dirt Roads. When they’re dusty, but not too dusty and stuck in the middle of nowhere. I love a good run or a walk or even a drive on a dirt road. 6. Bed. My bed has one of my favorite places to be. So in bed with a good book or a movie with these two makes my day. I love being able to retreat there and just be comfortable and relaxed.
Oh and for the record…this was actually really hard to keep it to just 6 places! I could have added in a ton…the beach, the water, sitting outside, running, and that doesn’t even include all of the places that I want to go to but I haven’t been!