Jumping back on board with the 10 Day You Challenge I started a while ago…I recently raided the library so here’s 4 books!
4 books I am reading right now…
1. The Dance of Anger by Harriet Lerner
–This one is so interesting to read in learning about how we deal with anger in ineffective ways. So much packed into each chapter so far!
2. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
–I have actually never read this! I don’t know how I missed it, but I’m glad to finally be able to read it. I’m loving the balance of whimsy and quick reading in comparison to my other books. So far it seems like the perfect summer book.
3. Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers by Anne Lamott
–I saw this one at the library and picked it up since I loved her Bird by Bird book.
4. Choices by Melody Beattie
–I am loving the format of this book! There are mini stories that end with some thoughts about the choices we make. They get me thinking for sure.
4 Books on my “To Read” list…
1. Counterfeit Gods by Timothy Keller
–I just picked this up from the library too and am curious to read it!
2. Brene Brown‘s books
–Yep. I want to read a lot of her books and haven’t read any yet!
3. Carry On Warrior: The Power of Embracing Your Messy, Beautiful Life by Glennon Doyle Melton
–I’ve heard interesting things about this one too!
4. Life of the Beloved by Henri Nouwen
–I’ve heard fabulous things about this one too.
I’m sure I’ve missed all sorts of wonderful books…so let me know what else I need to add to my list or what you’re currently reading too!