So, I got tagged on facebook, but I’m more of a “blogger” than a “write notes on facebook” so I’m going to cheat and do this on here. Let’s see where this takes us…
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
- I will only buy something if it fits the ever changing definition of “happy.” For example, I found the most amazing shoes at Ron Jon Surf Shop and let me tell you they were the epitome of happy. Comfy, leather, green and white flowers.
- I will have 4 bookshelves in my room at home when I leave for South Africa.
- I trust easily. I will give people the full benefit of the doubt whenever possible. Yet, I struggle with trusting God in many things.
- I will show you every possible angle and not let you generalize about things. This may drive you nuts…
- I gave up drinking pop/soda. I last drank pop probably in fall 2007. The only kinds I crave are Orange Soda and Root Beer–in the form of Root Beer floats. Occasionally others, but not as much as those two.
- White chocolate is my downfall. I love it. I could eat it all the time. Lindt White chocolate truffles especially.
- I get attached to things and am bit possessive. For example, I’m in love with my bike and am already sad to be leaving it. I also get attached to books and get all sentimental and can’t bear to think of giving them away.
- I could walk on the beach for hours and hours, miles and miles, and not get bored.
- I am a pen clicker. Give me a click-y pen and I will click.
- I made a goal to take/pick a picture a day for this next year. In the end, I want to make a sweet collage. So far, so good.
- I prefer small silverware. Small spoons, forks, knives. Especially at Coldstone when you can use the “sample” spoon.
- Toast with peanut butter and honey is one of my favorite snacks.
- I love cake. Better than sex cake, strawberry cake, white cake, funfetti cake, everything. Though, I’m not a huge fan of chocolate frosting.
- I like to play songs on repeat. “Turn it Up” by Aaron lines has 237 plays on iTunes, which is not counting all the other plays on CDs and my iPod.
- I used to collect quotes. All sorts. I would post them all over my room. I did the same with fortunes from fortune cookies.
- I leave for South Africa “next” week.
Yikes, do I really have to pick 16 people? Nah, 16 is way too many people to tag in a blog. Facebook, sure. Here, nope. But, I will say thank-you, Sarah for tagging me on facebook! Hope you enjoy my random list and I hope you’re doing well across the ocean!