Yikes! This week kind of felt like it was dragging on, but I’m sure glad it’s finally Friday. I’m ready for a date night, family time, church, and maybe even a few other fun things packed in there. Oh and guess who is 10 weeks old today!? Asher! I am like whoa he is already in double digits for weeks. To celebrate, he oh so kindly has been sleeping 8 hours in a row the last few nights. I’m a fan of this new stage. Plus, he is extra smiley too. Though, let’s be honest…the flip side is that during the day he has been extra hungry and quite a bit clingy. There’s always something new to learn and an ever expanding lesson in flexibility. Other than that, this has been a pretty normal week. Here’s a little list of the things I’ve been loving!
- KIND Bars
- Since I’ve been nursing (and that boy can eat!), I have been so snacky and have often found myself needing something fast. I’ve taken to trying out some fun granola bars. I’ve been loving the Vanilla Blueberry by KIND this week! I’m on the lookout for healthy, fast snacks so send them my way if you have any!
- BOB Stroller
- The more I use the BOB stroller, the more I love it. I’m a little addicted. Trip to Target, okay I’ll grab the BOB. Grocery shopping? Why, of course, I’ll use the BOB and then I won’t need a cart. Time for a walk or running? Yep, the BOB. I am so very glad and thankful that we budgeted and made getting a nice jogging stroller a priority when it came to baby things. Asher loves it and he’s a happy guy in it or well probably mostly sleepy or content, but I will take that! Plus, the shocks make rocking him just enough if he does get fussy and they help curb the uneven ground on the dirt roads by our house.
- I’ve been intentional about journaling more lately and really trying to set aside time to write. I love writing. I have for a long, long time. I can remember whipping out a 70 or something page book in middle school and being extra proud. Though, I also know other times where “art scars” have popped up and caused me to hold back from writing. I’ve got a whole shelf full of journals and they’re one of my favorite things. I’m working on putting those gremlins death and to keep on picking up the pen or typing out the words.
- Since having Asher, I’ve learned the wonderfulness of a warm bath and time to sit and read or write or just plain think. The time alone is golden and I am a big fan in this season. Plus, we have a nice big bath so I will take advantage while I can! I’m glad I’m finally learning to enjoy this and this week was no exception!
- Instagram and Feedly
- I’ve really been enjoying reading other people’s stories lately and seeing beautiful things in the pictures they post. Lately I’ve been inspired, encouraged, challenged, and refreshed by the updates I have been seeing. I love when these are what I walk away with rather than bitterness, jealousy, envy…those are my red flags to check my heart and see what is going on inside. All that to say, I’m loving them right now.
Lastly, here are a few of the pictures I’ve loved from this week!
I love that we are a family who loves to read!
I made food! Frittata deliciousness.
What have you been loving!?