- Favorite Foods: Bananas foster pancakes
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Book: Books about war
- Favorite Song: The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything by Veggie Tales
- Favorite Movie/show: Octonauts and Paw Patrol
- Favorite Animal: Dragon and a dog
- Favorite sports: Basketball and tennis
- Favorite toy: Model boats
- Favorite thing to play: Legos
- Favorite place to go: A cave
- Job he wants: Officer in the Navy or a Captain
- Place he wants to visit: Yellowstone or New York City
- Favorite Bible story: David
- Friends: Josiah and Jacob
What a year it has been! I’m happy to say that about a month after his birthday he got to visit Yellowstone! We filled that part out around his birthday and I’m just now getting around to finally posting this. I can hardly believe I have a seven year old who is going into first grade!
Asher, I see you as fun, adventurous, full of ideas, a great negotiator, constantly asking us to read you books, and you live up to your name as you bring such joy and happiness to people around you. I see you feeling all the big emotions and caring deeply. When we are out on hikes, in campgrounds, and out and about, I will often find you striking up conversations with all sorts of people. There are so many people I would not have met if you hadn’t said, “Hi! I’m Asher!” I’m so grateful for the ways you help around the house and see me when I’m sad. You bring such joy (and a few challenges ha!) to my life. I’m so curious to continue to see all the ideas you come up with and all the things you will do in life. Thanks for hiking with me in Yellowstone and going on an adventure together. You’re my favorite Asher.