Checking in with some of the things I’m loving lately for a fun Friday post!
- Cookbooks! Since toddler storytime at the library is on Fridays, I’ve gotten in the habit of picking up some cookbooks. I love finding Pinterest recipes but sometimes feel like it’s hard to find new ones so this has been a fun way to try something new.
- Finishing books! I’m getting close to finishing my 2016 reading list. I have a few more categories to go and a few more months! I just finished a fiction book called Hood that my husband had on our shelf.
- Nike Training Club workouts! Now that the weather has turned a bit colder these have been a favorite lately. I love that they are constantly adding new ones. My little workout buddy does his best to try some of the moves as well.
- Help with bedtime! Ryan was gone some this week so I’ve been extra glad to have him back to help with bedtime.
- Breakfast food! We are big cereal lovers. Plus, oatmeal, eggs, pancakes, and all the other yummy things that come with breakfast.