Friday is here! August keeps going by fast and I’m in denial that Fall will be coming. We’ve been having a fun week and here’s what has been keeping us busy.
1. I finally updated my library card so Asher and I have been checking out more books. The way he says library is pretty cute too.
2. We went to the fair to see some friends play in their band. We hit up seeing all the animals and got French fries too.
3. Paddle boarding was cancelled due to threatening stormy weather. Whomp whomp. But we did get a run/walk in this week that was about 5 miles!
4. The house is crazy clean and organized due to a house showing. It won’t last long.
5. My bookshelf is overflowing! I am excited to review Uninvited, a fun prayer coloring journal, It’s Not Fair, and to keep reading Hinds Feet in High Places. I love getting fun mail in the form of books!