This week has been a total mix of incredibly slow and super fast. Pretty sure by Tuesday I kept thinking it should already be Friday. But here we are. So here’s a fun list of what I’ve been loving lately!
1. MapMyRun Challenges!! I love that their challenges now can be against people you know. I’m currently competing against my brother and aunt to see who can complete the most workouts by August 28th! We started on July 30th. I’ve logged 7 so far and am presently in the lead but they are both close behind me! I’ve been doing a lot of running and sneaking in walk/runs as a family before bedtime! I love a good challenge! Here’s a picture from one of our runs to the park!
2. The way that Asher now brings me books and sits in my lap. Adorable. Oh and you better believe he’s got favorite books. He’s kind of particular. 5 Little Ladybugs, That’s Not My Tiger, Let’s Count, and Bebes Animales are a few that get read a lot!!
3. Speaking at Kids Camp! I absolutely love the atmosphere there and just the sweetness of kids excited about God. Being a counselor was one of my favorite things to do in the past and so I love seeing others in our church get that experience! Also, I’ve been loving digging into the GROW network from Highlands church and just getting excited about all God is doing and is going to do!
4. Looking up things and starting to plan out our Africa trip! I am still a little like wait we are really going… But we are! And it’s going to come soon! I’ve been scanning Airbnb and looking around for fun things. So if you have any tips for traveling with a toddler or suggestions for things to do in South Africa let me know! I’m so pumped to show Ryan and Asher where I used to live 😊 oh and how sweet is that houseboat airbnb?! Not sure about it with a toddler but still!
5. Dove Mint and Dark Chocolate Swirls. I’m usually not a fan of dark chocolate and prefer white chocolate all the way but the mint is SO tasty in these! My mom keeps a stash in her freezer so I snag some whenever we are there.