Here are the top 5 things from my week!
1. We went on a family run/walk with the running group! This was my first run since having Asher and it felt good to get out there! Plus, Asher pretty much was a happy guy the whole time and even slept through us getting appetizers with people on the patio after the run.
2. I had the privilege of speaking at Kids Camp! I love Kids Camp and wish I could have spent more time out there this year, but so loved being able to speak even if I felt a little scattered. I spoke about Balaam’s Donkey 🙂
3. Asher is already a month old! We took some cute pictures too for thank you cards! And his relationship with Boaz is already hilarious 🙂
4. Some of our cloth diapers came! I’m excited to try them out after I get them all washed and ready.
5. I’ve been loving a couple of devotions that I downloaded on my phone in addition to spending time reading the Bible and prayer journaling. God has been gracious and good to me in this season.