I snagged this from my favorite Vizsla loving blogger because it looked so fun!
1. I’m happiest when…. 1) I’m hanging out with my favorite people (my boys! the husband, my little man, and Boaz) 2) when I’m outside. 3) eating delicious food
2. …Especially if it… 1) involves mountains, the beach, or some kind of adventure!
3. I’ve always wanted to….move back overseas.
4. My family and I…love going on walks!
5. I was a terrible…er let’s say I have a terrible time noticing things that need to be cleaned.
6. My first job was….babysitting!
7. I could probably eat ice cream and cake every day!
8. I stole…I’ve got nothing on this one…hm.
9. I was born on the same day as….Brad Pitt
10. My all time favorite film is…I do love the Narnia movies and there are a few others too!
11. I do a pretty mean…forehand while playing tennis.
12. I’m still mad…I didn’t take advantage of post-secondary options.
13. I met my husband…at church!
14. I always knew I wanted…enough books to fill a room/library in my house.
15. I’m not afraid to…climb mountains and jump off cliffs! Well, I may be afraid at times, but I do it anyway!
16. I make the best…desserts!
17. I have almost no…flexibility. Sit and reach always messed up my physical fitness awards in school.
18. I always cry when…I’m done using anger as a cover up for being hurt.
19. I’m a Minnesotan with who still calls Africa home.
20. I spent 1 year living in South Africa.
21. I wish my folks…the best 🙂
22. As a child, I was deeply in love with…making up stories
23. I believe if everyone had a better sense of their worth and how loved they are the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand…the smell of black licorice.
25. Whenever Amazing Race is on I’ll watch it. Mainly I love seeing all the amazing places they go!
Your turn! I’d love to hear your answers to any of these 🙂