Here are a few of the things I’m loving lately… 🙂
1. I totally loved starting the week off with going to a gender reveal party for my sweet friend who is home from Germany! Her little girl is adorable as well and she’s getting a little brother! I’m looking forward to having her home for the next few weeks! Oh and now I’m even more excited now to find out what we are having! Oh and notice that almost 34 week bump I’m sporting there…yep. hello baby!
2. These puppies are hilarious. They definitely are fighting for dominance and love to fight over the spot underneath my chair. Though, they were able to play tug of war with each other. Boaz takes on the bully of an older brother role and likes to flaunt any and all toys that he picks up. He also uses his speed to get away whenever needed. Oh puppies!
3. I saw this sign outside of Kohl’s and loved it! This little reminder is such a good one for me. I love keeping in mind that when I am saying no to some things…oftentimes, I am saying no so that I can say YES to something else that I believe is important or valuable. Plus, getting to say yes to things you love is pretty much the best.
4. Boaz is in for such a surprise when this little baby comes! I’ve been having fun getting more baby things and getting ready. Well, let’s be honest. We’ve mainly just gotten the “important” things…a Bob jogging stroller, car seat, and this sweet Nuna Sena. Everything else has been given to us. Let’s just say that my mom is beyond excited for her first grand baby. I’m still searching for that perfect going home outfit. I figure I can’t control much, but I can control having one of those! Any favorite places to buy baby clothes!?
5. I’ve also been loving working on this puzzle and even finishing it! There was a ton of blue sky and water, which made some of the pieces difficult, but not too bad. Plus, there were pieces that glowed in the dark. Super cool. That’s what I’ve been loving lately. Oh and warmer weather finally!
What about you? What would be on your list?