Now, I know that in terms of days, March technically only has 3 days more than February…though, this year I’ve deemed this the longest month ever. With lingering snow storms, I’m a little weary of March and hoping that April might hold more promise—I’m not holding my breath, though! I keep thinking that at least by the time this little baby comes we likely will have grass. Right? Grass by June/July seems reasonable. In other news, I’ve let a whole month slip by without a single blog post but hey I’m here again linking up. April just might be a good month for all sorts of things (blogging and sunshine!). Until then…here’s what I learned in March!
1. I may say that I am Boaz’s favorite…but here is some evidence that sometimes this crazy dog prefers the husband over me. Either way, that dog loves to be close.
2. Trader Jo’s oreo shakes…yes please! Apparently, I’m rather particular about the thickness of my shakes. We followed a recipe for these and let me tell you, I was not impressed. So, I did what only made sense and started adding more ingredients. After using all of the oreos, some cookie butter, and a whole lot of ice, they finally were closer to what I preferred. In the end, I determined I just plain prefer ice cream in my shakes.
3. Community and vulnerability are good for my heart. I went to a workshop/conference for a few days and even got to get creative and use some markers to share bits of my story (hence the color covered hand). Life is messy and beautiful. A few weeks after going, I found myself embracing the little phrase “be delicate.” My head is still rolling this around and my heart is tugging at the seams when thinking about it. So often, I don’t show my delicate, tender, and soft side. I don’t know where it will lead, but all that to say, that March has thrown that phrase into my vocabulary (and I rediscovered my love for picmonkey for editing and adding words to pictures).
5. I could put sprinkles on just about everything and be a happy girl.
6. This bump has gotten out of control and we still have 14 weeks to go! March became the month of the baby bump popping out and me finally gaining some weight. And let’s just say. Baby still loves to move a ton. 🙂
6 weeks above and almost 26 weeks below.7. Lastly, I finally figured out a way to organize and clean up my camera roll! I deleted all of the photos off my camera roll this morning…first time, I have had an empty camera roll probably since I got this phone! For some reason, my syncing hasn’t been quite great at deleting them after I imported them to iPhoto. So, I didn’t know what I had on iPhoto and what I didn’t. Either way, I made sure I had backed them up and had everything in order before deleting. But let me tell you. That thing was full! I may or may not be a photo hoarder (2000ish photos later).
There you have it. My random bits from March. I’m hoping these next few days fly by and then April brings sunshine, showers, and pretty flowers.
What did you learn in March?