At some point I should probably come up with a different name than the crazy long one up today, but it fit since I was torn between doing like I did last week and posting the things I am loving (from my favorite Vizsla loving blog) and from posting my top five moments of the week (from The Small Things blog). So here’s my mish-mash of the two. 🙂
1.My husband is my favorite. He plays with the dog when he gets home and the dog is going crazy from the cold weather. He doesn’t hesitate to leave work when I call him with an emergency. He helps make food. He prays.
2. And Boaz…well he’s been a highlight this week with all his cute (sometimes annoyingly stubborn) habits of wanting to be under the covers. He makes up for it by always being happy. Plus, he’s awfully fun to have nerf gun wars with at times. And he’s been a great napping buddy this week.
3. Unexpected follow-up calls from my doctor and the ER. I so love that they took the time out of their busy days to make sure that things were still going good!
4. Visiting with my sweet friend, her husband, and their adorable baby boy! I’ve been waiting for this ever since they came home for Christmas.
5. All of the Christmas cards, New Years cards, pictures, notes, prayer cards, and random things on my fridge! I love having a fridge full of life and people to pray for and encouragement.
6. Giraffe print!
7. Songs that speak to my heart while at church and reaffirm picking that pesky little word for the year (open).