Can you believe it!? We’ve been reading the Bible in chronological order for 43 days! I know I’ve said this to multiple people over and over but…I am loving it and I am LOVING my Leadership Bible. So good. So full of richness. If you are looking for a new bible and like learning about leadership then I would highly suggest it! Beyond that, I’ve been mulling over a few big themes. Here’s my mini recap in bullets of the areas where God hit me over the head as I looked back (especially the very last bullet point…that’s my big takeaway so far):
- Listen to God’s instructions and store them in your heart
- God put man where He wanted him.
- God pours out blessings right from the start. God loves to bless us.
- Maintain big picture perspective and eternal perspective
- Women seem to be always suggesting and planning and meddling and taking things into their own hands and not waiting…
- God sees ME
- Protect your people
- God is better at providing for me than I am
- God says no to our foolish talk.
- Lots of grumbling, complaining and demanding keeps you in the desert and not in the Promised Land
- God provides more than enough.
- Gifts…with wisdom!
- God guided them directly and clearly. He wants to instruct us.
- God did all this for your good…to do you good in the end.
- God is so so so giving.
- Remember what God has done.
- Obey. Heed His voice. Follow Fully. Do exactly what God says.Walk in the ways God has commanded. Walk in His ways and fear Him. Believe and obey. Hold fast to Him. Do what is right in the sight of the Lord. Walk always in His ways. Diligently obey. The Word is near that you may do it. Walk it out despite adversity. Integrity. Character. Obedience is key.
What has God been hitting you over the head with in your reading?