God is sifting my heart and drawing me close. The fire is hot. The refining process is messy. My heart keeps getting a good kicking. I’m loving it. Here’s a bullet point snapshot of some of the areas God is bringing it…
- Even though things change…God’s heart toward us does NOT change. He is for us. He is blessing us. He is sneaky about pouring out those blessings and surprising us!
- There is NO deceiving with God, NO untruth
- Belief allows God to come in, gives Him permission, His blessings come when we believe and don’t doubt
- Belief…imagine this: God tells you to meet Him at Starbucks at 11:00 a.m. on Monday. He shows up. Waits fifteen minutes and calls you to ask where you are. You say, “Well, I didn’t believe you…” He says, “Okay, let’s shoot for next week.” Next week comes, and you’re not there…you still didn’t believe God.
- Jesus told Peter to go chill out, relax, and do something he enjoyed…to go fishing.
- God cares about you. About how you are doing. He wants wholeness in your life.
- God is more concerned about who I am and the character in my life than about what I can do for Him.
- God has a season, a timing…
- When the disciples answered & knew who Jesus was….then He told them about the path
- Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you and you will [get it]. Mark 11:24
- Forgive, let it go, leave it be, drop it.
- Fear clarifies by exposing who (and what) we serve.
- The flesh loves to produce things it doesn’t want to wait on God.
- For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment. Luke 1:37
- I want to be like Mary
- It is amazing how easy even hard stuff is when you are where God wants you to be
- Trust. Trust. Trust. daily confession.
- Let your Yes be simply Yes and your No be simply No; anything more than that comes from the evil one. Matthew 5:37
- Relax and ENJOY and love on God and be His daughter and make a little home for yourself.
- To bring and give the knowledge of salvation to His people in the forgiveness and remission of their sins. Because of and through the heart of tender mercy and loving-kindness of our God, a Light from on high will dawn upon us and visit us. To shine upon and give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to direct and guide our feet in a straight line into the way of peace. Luke 1:77-79
Where’s God hitting your heart??
*From a mixture of the following….The Cry of the Soul by Allender and Tremper Longman, Church for the Harvest Sermons (So What Am I Supposed to Do?, Mixture and the Voice of God, The Person of Christ Revisited), Lovely Godly women who speak truth into my life, Bible In 90 Days Sprinting.