1. pulchritudinous is a five syllable word for beautiful.
2. i finished reading mary demuth’s Daisy Chain. when i got to the end, i saw that there was an excerpt from the next book. i failed to notice that the front cover the book stated it was part of a trilogy. missed that memo.
3. sometimes i get really random cravings like for garlic dipping sauce from papa john’s. i am so thankful for friends that not only let me have my whimsical wants, but also are ever so kind to make it happen.
4. i love having friends in my life that know me enough to send me an e-mail saying, “i noticed you haven’t been blogging as much this week…” which made me laugh and agree. i just feel quiet. like my words are swallowed up. i feel like i’ve lost my “writeability.” i miss it. until then here’s a quote for you about writing: “I’m a writer mostly because I don’t know what I think until I write about it.”
5. did you know that i rarely blow dry my hair? maybe like a few times a month… and did you know that i have lost my hair brush (cue veggie tales song that i have only vaguely heard of because i missed that stage) and have yet to replace it so i really don’t brush it either…. fingers work just fine and really it just goes up usually anyway 🙂 but hey! i did get a hair cut. i think i like it!
Your turn! Gimme your Friday Five!