1. “god is watching over you…she’ll be just fine cause i know He hears her when she cries.” –when she cries by britt nicole and go listen to defender by chris mcclarney and i surrender by kim walker (“i surrender because i trust you, god. all my hope is in you. your love makes it worth it all.”)
2. i’m throwing a big rock into the water and watching it sink. deeper. and deeper. until it’s covered by the mud and seaweed on the bottom. i don’t like seaweed. but i know i’ll have to keep on throwing this rock out there. again. and again. and again. but you know what? i think that’s partly why it’s called a living sacrifice…you have to know what you’re sacrificing in part and it’s not really a sacrifice unless it is something you care about.
3. in order to be like esther. you have to actually go through the waiting process.
4. and i still believe You’re the same yesterday, today and forever. you work ALL things out for good.
5. love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. it is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God’s love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong]. it does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness but rejoices when right and truth prevail. love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening]. love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]. and so faith, hope, love abide [faith–conviction and belief respecting man’s relation to God and divine things; hope–joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love–true affection for God and man, growing out of God’s love for and in us.]