I am really starting to look forward to this post every week! I find myself reflecting on the day with such joy in the simple, little things. Seeking out the little and BIG ways that God shows up in my life helps me keep my eyes on Him rather than getting distracted or letting the day go by unnoticed. Without further ado, here is a glimpse into last week:
280. Listening to a song on repeat
282. Comment love
290. Long-term sub position!!!
301. Tokbox chatting with interns 🙂
319. The feeling after I’ve cleaned out my inbox
326. Sentences that challenge
336. Learning to trust God more
How was your week? Any big or little moments of joy that caught your eye?
10 thoughts on “Multitude Monday”
I looooove cleaning out the inbox!!! I have no idea why, but it’s such good catharsis! 🙂
agreed!!! such a good feeling to have “achieved/accomplished” that task! 🙂
1. Getting my work inbox below 100…fo’ sho’!!!
2. An afternoon date with my husband, sans kiddos
3. Sitting on the floor and singing pre-schooler songs with my kiddos.
aw! love singing pre-schooler songs…I keep increasing my collection 🙂
glad you guys got a date in!!
Listening to the song on repeat . . . repeat . . . repeat . . . repeat . .;) I am procrastinating finishing my list. Got to get back to it and publish the thing. 😉
You can do it! Maybe the song on repeat just needs to be one that provides encouragement saying that you can finish 🙂
I did it, i did it! 🙂
I cleaned off my computer’s desktop – whew it felt good to get rid of all those old files!
Oh! I am with you….I let so many files just accumulate there and then finally I need to file them away and make it look pretty again 🙂