The weeks speed by and the joyful moments abound. I am finding “joy” all over the pages of my bible and embedding it in my heart. From the brief moments my heart pauses to notice to the situations that weigh like a warm blanket, I am beginning to see Him even more in all that I do. And that. I love. Seeing My beloved all the time and resting in His delight in me.
136. writing late at night
140. blustery roads
157. a deep breath
161. hummus quesadillas
169. realizing how far God’s brought me
170. couches and blankets with love
171. hugs at church (Antioch)
172. impromptu speaking about Africa at church
175. Answering: So how did Katy change?
176. Trader Joe’s stops
178. knowing I’m right where God wants me to be
4 thoughts on “A Warm Blanket”
So glad I found this 🙂
Glad you did too!! Thanks for the comment and facebook love 🙂