- excited to listen to this podcast when it comes out and love some of the thoughts Perry posted already:
- Love for her intimacy with God…and not just the information she knows about Him!
- When you focus on what you do not have (a relationship) more than you focus on Jesus and His Word…the result is usually compromise.
- AND…YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COMPROMISE…EVER!!! If I could sit down face to face with every single girl I would say the same thing…WAIT for God’s best…it’s worth it.
- had my first “see you in His timing”
- my heart is already aching at the thought of saying more of those soon…
- hung out with Lindo today….man, that kid is too much fun and I love his family
- definitely made me smile today
- working on making a video of the tons of pictures I have of him 🙂
- can’t wait for next week so i can give him a soccer ball and whatever else random I find in town for him…so what does a 5 year old like?
- “no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the LORD.” ht: note
- The weapon of jealousy will NOT prosper against you because we will CELEBRATE what God is doing
- The weapon of feeling insignificant will NOT prosper against you because HE MADE YOU SIGNIFICANT when He saved you and called you…your significance comes from your salvation…not from “success” in ministry.
- can’t wait to see this girl.
- asking God to hold me tight tonight and help me fight
- feeling a bit broken tonight.
- getting away with Him.
- listening to this guy thanks to his free music.
- speaking of music. integrity music and their free song on friday makes me happy
4 thoughts on “Monday Musings”
1. Can’t wait to see you either!
2. What a fantastic picture of you and Lindo!
2. I know! I’m making him a video of all the pictures….I took way too many. And I get to bring him all sorts of presents on Monday! but then I have to say “see you in His timing” yeah…..pray!
Guess what? I am in your “tags” – I feel so special 🙂
aw, I never knew anyone looked at those. I just go a bit overboard sometimes and a lot, but then I get lazy sometimes too and hardly add any 🙂 but yes, you are special!