I’m all over the board and feel like I have so many threads of a blog post coming together, yet not quite being enough to fully develop. So, here are are some threads to follow:
- I read Acts 1 this morning and wondered about Joseph only to find that this post also touched on the subject. I love and am standing on this:
I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.” (Jeremiah 29:11, MSG)
So I take a deep breath. Calm down. Say a prayer of surrender…again. And remember that I don’t want to be on someone else’s path regardless of how alluring or attractive it may appear.
Because y’all? The Creator of the universe, He has plans for me.
And I don’t want to miss it.
- Nanowrimo reminds me why I love writing and why I love writing about things I’m passionate about…aka South Africa and the stories from here. I’m pumped about this crazy story.
- When you find yourself in a hole, you usually either don’t know how to get out, don’t know you’re in the hole, don’t know how to keep yourself out of the hole….walking with people and helping them see how to stay out of those holes means being intentional, knowing them, spending time, asking tough questions, not letting “busyness” get in the way, and being passionate about walking in freedom.
- Hinds Feet on High Places is still rocking my world. More quotes and thoughts to come.
- God is HUGE. I don’t want to put Him in any box. I don’t want to put any of my time lines or worldly logic or anything else on Him. He can do so much more than I can even imagine so why wouldn’t I pray BIG, why wouldn’t I expect BIG?
- Proverbs 4:25 “Let your eyes look directly ahead and let your gaze be fixed straight in front of you. Watch the path (track, entrenchment=so firm that change is difficult or unlikely) of your feet and all your ways will be established. Do not turn to the right nor to the left. Turn your foot from evil.” Fixing my eyes on Him and Him alone because He keeps reminding me that I can’t let others tell me who I am or define me or label me or let the plank in my eye take away from the promises I have in Christ. I am complete in Christ. I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me. Yes, beloved, dig deep, but hold fast to this and who I am first and foremost.
- Good-bye’s are already hard…my heart is here and I love these people.
- I’m overwhelmed by this. Yet, God is BIG.
- Tomorrow’s a BIG day.
- Bedtime. Hope you enjoyed some random threads of my life.