Turning the calendar to August, the eighth month, means many things…
- Next Step summer interns leave on Thursday.
- Outreach Season ends
- This next week means performing a skit at LaunchPad assemblies to promote the after-school discipleship classes we teach since classes start up soon.
- My parents come this month.
- Term 4 starts
- 125 days until the internship ends.
- New beginnings
- 30 day shred
- Memorizing: Romans 12:1-2, I Corinthians 6:19-20, Proverbs 15:32-33, I Corinthians 9:25-27
- Saying hello to self control and discipline to turn the other way from sin
- Saying good-bye to July and hopefully winter soon
- Missing one of my best friend’s weddings
- Hope and expectancy for what’s to come
- Tearing down walls
- Meteor showers