1. First thing you wash in the shower? pass.
2. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? probably not?
3. Do you plan outfits? no. i never know until right when I’m getting ready.
4. What are you craving right now? cinnamon crunch bagel with honey walnut cream cheese from panera.
5. Do you floss? yes. of course!
6. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? how many times are we going to eat cabbage…..i want food from home!
7. Are you emotional? true. “i wear my heart on my sleeve again”
8. Have you ever counted to 1,000? probably? i count to 100 and then count backwards from 100 sometimes when I’m running.
9. Do you like your hair? some days. i wish someone else would just do it and that i wouldn’t have to ever blow dry it.
10. Do you like yourself? most days. sure why not.
11. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? why not. not alone though.
12. What are you listening to right now? nothing, unfortunately. i’m on a “I dont’ know what I want to listen to” music streak and I don’t like it!
13. Are your parents strict? nah, they were fine
14. Would you go sky diving? maybe. as long as someone went with me and totally convinced me and made me go. afterward, I’m sure I would be happy I did it…unless I got really hurt or something 🙂
15. Have you ever met a celebrity? yeah. sports players 🙂 federer was fun to see.
16. How many countries have you visited? the US, Canada, South Africa (woot! I’m living here now)
17. Have you made a prank phone call? maybe? a specific instance doesn’t come to mind, but I’ve called and hung up before they answered haha.
18. Brown or white eggs? i don’t know. i haven’t eaten eggs for a while.
19. Do you have a cell phone? yes and no. I have one that is on “hold” til I get back and then I have one I share with my roomie here.
20. Can you use chop sticks? I wish! I love Chinese food, but I haven’t mastered using chop sticks yet.
21. Are you too forgiving? sometimes, most often.
22. Ever been in love? true story.
23. Last time you cried? few days ago while listening to sad music. gotta love how music changes your mood.
24. What was the last question you asked? um probably something about Hope House planning, not sure what though.
25. Are you sarcastic? sometimes. I go back and forth on whether I should use sarcasm.
26. Do looks matter? to who?
27. Do you like your life right now? most days. Fridays make my heart happy.
28. Can you handle the truth? maybe not always right away, but give me a little bit and I’ll get to work on changing whatever or accepting the truth.
29. How often do you talk on the phone? not often here, which is kinda sad. i miss it sometimes.
30. Where was your profile picture taken at? the one on Facebook=Hope House. The other one that I sometimes use=Thrive Africa out on one of the paths.
31. Can you hula hoop? not well.
32. Do you have a job? not really. I’m a 24/7 intern though.
33. What was the most recent thing you bought? Nando’s maybe? or maybe a white hot chocolate from the cafe.
3 thoughts on “33 Things You Could Live Without Knowing”
i laughed when i read that you wouldnt go to lunch with george bush alone. i have no idea why i found that so funny!
when do you come back to the states?
haha, it is kind of random 🙂
i come back to the states in december so i’ve got a few more months before I get some yummy food 🙂
just read all of your recent posts – what nice things you say! Loved the anniversary greeting. Thanks for your special words and work. Mom