“Romance is the deepest thing in life, romance is even deeper than reality.”
Thoughts from a talk on leadership:
- Fear is a backwards motivator
- Pure obedience comes from a love for Jesus
- What are you trying to hide?
- Keep your heart yielded and keep following Him.
- When you understand the way of a leader as being a shepherd then you will be a dynamic leader.
- A shepherd feeds his sheep everyday and only shears once a year.
Andy Stanley Series: That Hideous Thing (jealousy)
- You think God ripped you off. God could have given you this, God could have done that.
- 1 Cor. 13 You can’t love until you get rid of envy
- 1. Acknowledge this truth and take it to God. I think God owes me. 2. Confess your jealousy to the person if you need to. 3. Celebrate the people you envy and celebrate them out loud.”
Captivating: Healing the Wound
- Now, Jesus said, don’t you think God cares just a little bit more for you than for the birds of the air? “Are you not much more valuable than they?” (Matt. 6:26). Indeed, you are. You, dear heart, are the crown of creation, his glorious image bearer. And he will do everything it takes to rescue you and set your heart free.
- He came to restore the glorious creation that you are. And then set you free….to be yourself
- Our journey toward healing begins when we repent of those ways, lay them down, let them go.
- Healing never comes against our will
- We all still need to know and find the answers in God: Do you see me? Am I captivating? Do I have a beauty all my own? Will you heal me? Can you really heal me? Am I really worth it?
One thought on “Day of Thoughts, part 2”
Hi this blog is great I will be recommending it to friends.