Instead of watching the opening ceremonies, I was learning my SHAPE. Well, part of my SHAPE at least. I get to learn the rest from 9-4 today. Woohoo. Actually, in all seriousness, I am excited because I do see value in understanding the gifts and ways God has made me and others. Last night I took the Strengthsfinder test and for those of you who are interested here are my results and the short little summary (Here’s where you can view more short summaries or just look at a book):
1. Input: People who are especially talented in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
2. Learner: People who are especially talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
3. Achiever: People who are especially talented in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
4. Connectedness: People who are especially talented in the Connectedness theme have faith in the links between all things. They believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has a reason.
5. Restorative: People who are especially talented in the Restorative theme are adept at dealing with problems. They are good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it.
p.s. Apparently, I’m an INFJ again so maybe I’m not as much as a T or I as I thought once 🙂 Here are the numbers if that helps: 11 50 25 44