I am so thankful:
- that this weekend is over!!!! Weird thing to be thankful for, I know, but such is life.
- for the prayers that were said for me this weekend–thank you, Los (and all the people who were praying with him), Carrie, Liz, and anyone else.
- for Mike and Sara…they’re pretty much amazing. I am in awe at how God used them last night through their actions and words. I am not one who is hardly ever able to cry in front of people, but for some reason I can in front of them. Sara sat with me and let me cry before taking me on a walk (I’m definitely a walk and talk girl). There is such power in being able to sit with someone and share in their sorrow without having to talk. (reminds me of Job and how his friends sat for days before speaking).
- board games 🙂 (like rook, wizard and settlers!)
- my bright, happy room 🙂
- and a lot of other things, but I’m tired….so bedtime.
One thought on “Thankful Sunday :)”
Way to be vulnerable!!! That is such a beautiful trait. I love you!